Tuesday, October 14, 2008

M-I-Z *sigh* Z-O-U




Well it happened. The Mizzou Tigers lost their game on Saturday night. Ryan and I had planned to go to the OSU game earlier this summer. But by the time we called to get tickets it was sold out. I guess its probably better that we didn't go to that game. The screaming and cussing was probably better kept behind the closed doors of my house.

I don't know where my Tigers were on Saturday! I was convinced that the MU vs. OSU game was going to be a showdown between offenses - both teams average more than 50 points a game. But it was the defenses that stole the show. And OSU's D got in Chase's face way too often.

Speaking of Chase - I am loving the mohawk. I know that its a little funky for our All-American boy but I like the spunk of it!

So what does this loss mean? Besides falling from 3 to 11 in the poll, it means that we're going to have to work out butts off the rest of the season. The sports world is too quick to dismiss Big 12 talent and very slow to recognize it. We know that MU has a great football team, and 1 loss doesn't mean the end of our season. If anything it makes the game between us and number 1 Texas on Saturday bigger than ever. We've got to prove our place among the powerhouse teams. And I think that we've got the ablility to do it!

Go Tigers!

1 comment:

$500 said...

Amen sista. Mu better bring their A game to Tejas this weekend.

I heart Chase!